Marlindah J. Adrianz Sumampow
Marlindah J Adriaanz is the senior off-counsel at DKMS Lawyers. Mrs Marlindah obtained her Bachelor in Law from Parahyangan University in 1987. She obtained 2 Master’s degree in law from University of Indonesia in 1997 and Utrecht University Netherland in 2006.
Prior to joining DKMS Lawyers, she worked for several tier law firms in Jakarta and a number of State Own Enterprises including State Electricity Company (“PLN”). She is also a lecturer at Parahyangan University, Bandung. In those exposures, she has performed various corporate commercial works and various important assignments such as being Good Corporate Governance Board in PLN and drafting Presidential Regulation on PPP (now known as Perpres 38/2015).
Her areas of concentrations involve Corporate Commercial, Good Governance and Infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (SH), Parahyangan University (1990)
- Master’s of Law (Mhum), University of Indonesia (1997)
- Master’s of Law (LLM), University of Utrec Netherland (2006)
- Advocate by PERADI, Indonesia
- Indonesia (Mother Tounge)
- English (Advanced)